Sunday, October 14, 2007

Stamp-a-Stack Cards

Well, I did lots of stamping last night, but most of it was planning for upcoming classes I'm having! Here are the cards I'll be doing at my stamp-a-stacks this month. It's not too late to sign up if you're in my area!

I made the pomegranate Season of Joy card using one of Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenges from awhile back. The blue Wondrous Gift card uses popping pastels technique. The Peaceful Wishes and Big on Christmas cards were based on cards I've seen on other blogs and on Splitcoast Stampers, but I'm afraid I can't find the original designers, so if it's you, thank you for the inspiration, and please let me know who you are so I can give you credit!

7 comments:

jodene said...

Great cards!!

Deb said...

Your cards are fabulous, love them all. I was just reading about the accident, how shocking for you to witness that, that motorcyclist will never be so lucky again, what a narrow escape!

Living Beyond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

Lovely cards Shannon!! Wish I could be there!!

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous cards! I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Sweet cards!!!! I so wish I lived closer.....I am sure your guests will have a blast!
Debbie J.

Anonymous said...

Very nice cards Shannon! I'm sure everyone will love them! I haven't had much time for stamping lately. :( Christmas cards are next on my list though! ;)