Have you been considering buying the Starter Kit? Is money the only thing holding you back? I know, it might be the only thing, but it's a BIG thing!
For a lot of us, even the low Starter Kit price of $125 (with no tax or shipping) is hard to spare right now. If we could spread it out a bit, it might happen, but not all in one whack! If that's the case, I have a little math for you to ponder today.
Consider the following:
- $127.50 is the Instant Income from your first $425 workshop (you earn 30% on your first workshop and 20% on all workshops after that).
- Say you were to host a party together with me, and it hit $425.
- We sign up you up and you put the Starter Kit on your credit card.
- You are instantly a brand new Stampin' Up Demonstrator.
- We enter the orders from your party under your name.
- You pay off the Starter Kit on your credit card with the $127.50 you just earned (you get to keep the extra $2.50 for yourself! ).
- You get to pick out $194 worth of product in the Starter Kit for just $125 (no tax or shipping).
- You're still the hostess for that party even though you're now the demonstrator, too--so pick out your hostess freebies and your incredible Sale A Bration rewards ($55 in free product of your choice - more if your party goes higher!).
- Your quarterly minimum of $400 is met so you'll be an active demonstrator all the way through September 2013. That means 20% off all your stuff as long as you're a demonstrator!
- You get all the perks of preordering, demo-only forums and galleries, magazines and more.
- You are a third of the way to promoting to Senior Associate already.
- You have me as your totally awesome upline and mentor.
Before the show, you and I will meet and decide on the make & takes and prep three super cute projects your friends will love. I'll give you the cardstock and supplies as my welcome gift to you. We'll brainstorm on the best ways to get the maximum number of guests there so your party is likely to hit that magic $425
At the show, you'll help me set up (I'll let you decide if you want to wear one of my black Stampin' Up aprons) and you'll walk everyone through the cards with my help (if you even need it!). I'll handle the catalog tour and telling them about the specials and you can observe.
After the show, I'll total the orders while you serve the snacks and chat with your friends. If any of them are interested in helping you out by hosting a party themselves, we'll put them on your calendar. You can pay me back for any catalogs or hostess packet materials out of your own kit when it comes.
Sound like something that really ought to be tried? It is! You have nothing to lose.
After all, if your party doesn't hit $425:
- You can just be the hostess like you normally would, and earn hostess goodies and Sale-A-Bration rewards as usual.
- We still had a super fun night stamping with your girlfriends.
- I'm not out anything that I wouldn't normally be out from any party.
- You could still sign up as a demo and just pay whatever portion of the Starter Kit isn't covered, or ask your family to consider that your birthday or anniversary gift.
- We don't have to tell anyone we are trying to get your Starter Kit for free unless you want to.