Saturday, October 6, 2007

RAK for the Dunns

Here is my RAK that I will be sending to Andrea for the Dunn family, who has twin baby girls with Neuroblastoma (click here for more information).

I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #22 for the layout. I started with the designer paper circle. I love the Almost Amethyst, so I went for that. Then I had to choose some cardstock to complement it. I used Elegant Eggplant for the card base and Rose Red for the matting.

I stamped the flourish from Baroque Motifs in Almost Amethyst on some Whisper White cs. Then I added the sentiment (from Greetings Galore) in Rose Red. I wanted to use one of my flower brads that I won in some blog candy (from Alex), so I put that on the flourish. It still needed a little something, so I stamped some butterflies from Priceless in Elegant Eggplant, cut them out and attached them with dimensionals.

4 comments:

Corie said...

This is so beautiful -- and for a great cause!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this one is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Great RAK! I like how you added the butterflies!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love those butterflies