Saturday, October 13, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!

Thank you all so much for commenting on the blog candy post. I have been so moved reading your stories about how cancer has touched your lives, whether you yourself have/had the disease or you have loved ones who do. It is so therapeutic to share our pain, and I appreciate you all who shared and those who are still in too much pain to share. I received 44 comments, but I will still donate $50 to the Cross Cancer Institute for breast cancer research. So who won? I used random.org to generate a number.

And the winner is: #38 - Tracy

Here is what Tracy had to say:

What a great blog, and a lovely post. My grandfather died of complications of cancer- a brain tumor. While the medical world has grown substantially in serving patients with cancer, it seems like there is still a long, long way to go.

Thanks so much for your comment, Tracy. I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandfather. Please email me your snail mail address so I can get your goodies to you.

I also notice that I'm approaching 10 000 hits! Thank you so much to all of you who visit! Stay tuned for more blog candy when it hits 10K!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats Tracy!!!!Enjoy your candy!
Hey that rhymes,lol.

Diane said...

Oh I forgot Shannon,I'm sorry you had to witness that acc., glad that's he's ok.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tracy!!Nice post.