Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!

The winner of the Breast Chek Breast Self-Examination kit, as randomly selected by Random.org, is:

Cheryl (Engineered Expressions)! Here's Cheryl's comment: "This is so cool! I never saw anything like that before! Great!" Cheryl has a fantastic blog, by the way, so you will want to check it out!

Congratulations, Cheryl! Please email me your mailing address so I can get this on its way to you!

It seems a lot of people have never heard of this amazing tool, so if you would like to purchase one, there are a number of online sources for purchase. I Googled "Breast Chek" and came up lots of sites. I don't want to refer any specific one, since I'm not familiar with all of the sites, so I'll let you do your own research! You can also contact my friend, Shelley (Fresh Brewed Faith), through her blog, as she has more information about it and can probably tell you where to get it in Canada.

2 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Thank you so much! I'm an engineer and I love seeing technological advances that can help our health!! Thanks for your generosity!
Cheryl

Living Beyond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.