Monday, October 29, 2007

Blog Candy Winner

Wow! Life has been crazy busy lately. I just have a few minutes here, and I thought I'd better get a winner for this blog candy! Thank you all so much for your comments. You've given me some fabulous colour combinations that I can't wait to try out! I appreciate the inspiration! I will visit all of your blogs when I can get a chunk of free time - I promise! I really want to check out everyone's work! Don't you hate it when you don't have time to blog? LOL!

Anyway, I went to Random.org and generated a number between 1 and 47, and the winner is #26!

tyrymom29 (a fellow Canadian!)

Here is her comment: My favorite color is true thyme,cranberry crisp and brown ...Love it !!! Congrats on all the hits WoW !!! Thanks for the chance !

Please email me at shannon.mcgann@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can get this sent off to you!

Thanks to everyone who commented.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! let me know if she gets back to you! she also won candy at my blog this past week and hasn't contacted me :P

tyrymom29 said...

WHOOHOO i won !!! Im so sorry Ive been really busy my email is shannmad87@hotmail.com ill email you my info thanks again

Diane said...

lucky girl!!!

Diane said...

Shannon, just wanted to let you know that tyrymom29 rec'd your package today. I'm posting for her because she had surgery on tues. and not feeling too good,but your package made her soooo happy!!!
Just thought you'd like to know it
made it here alright,thanks.