Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Squash Book

I finally got around to trying the squash book - I've been wanting to make one for a long time! I'm actually surprised how easy it is. I think I'll be making a few of these for Christmas presents! They're only four inches square, so they fit nicely in your purse.

They're made with chipboard coasters as the covers, then just three sheets of cardstock inside. It does use a lot of sticky strip to hold the photos on and hold everything together, though. I used Wintergreen designer paper (don't worry - I've ordered some different designer paper, so when that arrives, I'll be able to use something other than Wintergreen! LOL) with Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery and Purely Pomegranate cardstock as accents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Shannon...that is too cute! That would make a perfect Christmas gift! I might have to try one of those too! ;)

Diane said...

Wonderful and beautiful project Shannon!! Love it!!

Lori Barnett said...

I made a squash book...but never put pic in it :( Your book is great!! I'll have to break down and get pics in mine. thanks for sharing your awesome work girl!!!!