Thursday, November 8, 2007

Simply Elegant

I totally CASEd this card from my mother-in-law, Margo. I just loved it when I saw it! And it's so quick and easy (just the way I like it)!

I know there are no layers, but I don't think it needs any. I used Brushed Gold cardstock and stamped the words and images in VersaMark, then embossed them with gold ep. Then I used blender pens to colour in the flowers and leaves with Regal Rose and Always Artichoke. The sentiment is from Elegant Inspirations and the flowers are from Artfully Asian.

The Ladies' Ministry group at my church asked me to make some encouragement cards for them to give out, so I made a whole bunch of these for them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love them!! Now I think I hear a challenge! HA HA I will have to try this one!! LOVE IT!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

JANET

Crestajune said...

This is soooo beautiful. Very elegant. I like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Shannon, these are gorgeous! Simple and elegent are a perfect combination! ;)