The Women's Ministry Group came up with a theme for this year that I think is really cute. Since we're Daughters of the King, we are technically Princesses! So they asked me to make some princess cards for the group to give out. This was lots of fun since I have two boys and I don't often make very girly cards! I used the Perfect Princess stamp set for these.
This first card is CASEd from Nancy (iSTAMP). I found it on Splitcoast Stampers, and I absolutely loved it! You can see her card here. Nancy has beautiful work on her blog, so make sure you check it out!
This card has Pretty in Pink as the base with Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise and Pixie Pink as accent colours. Most of the designer paper is Flowers for You, except the purple (I can't remember what kind it is - I won it playing Barb's Bingo!). The crown is stamped in Basic Black and cut out. I put a big rhinestone from my Pretties kit on the diamond (I would have used a square rhinestone, but I don't have any), I stuck it on the card with a dimensional. After it was attached, I put some Crystal Effects on the points of the crown and added some glitter (from the dollar store!). The pink background page is just stamped with the flourish in Perfect Princess with Whisper White craft ink.
This second card I actually came up with myself. I started by making some polished stone paper using silver, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Bashful Blue ink refills. I sprayed it with a bit of acrylic sealer once it dried because the silver tends to rub off on everything!
I then decided on Perfect Plum as my card base, so I stamped the flourish all over it in Elegant Eggplant as a background. I cut the polished stone paper to fit in the middle and used my ticket corner punch on the corners. I wrapped some Eggplant ribbon around it and punched out some Brushed Silver cardstock with my scallop circle punch. I adhered this to the card before stamping the butterfly in Elegant Eggplant. Then I stamped Princess in VersaMark and embossed it in silver. I added a small purple rhinestone brad to dot the "i", then adhered the whole thing to the card with dimensionals. (Since the brads are really big in the back, it would have left a funny lump if I'd adhered it flat.)
Hope you like them! Thanks for reading.