- Stamp all over a 3 x 8 1/2" piece of cardstock. Score it at 2-5/8", 3-1/8", 6-1/4" and 6-3/4".
- Adhere a pad of post-its into the square at the center of the scored piece. Fold over the flaps. The shorter flap goes over the longer one.
- To decorate the front, I made 3 squares (2-1/4", 2" and 1-1/2"). I stamped on those and adhered them all together.
- Cut a small piece that is 1" x 1-1/2" and stamp on it as desired. Punch a slit with the slit punch.
- Adhere the large decorated square to the shorter flap (only put adhesive on the top half of the square or it will glue the whole thing shut!). Put adhesive on the back of the slitted piece and slide it onto the stamped square. Then press it down onto the bottom flap.
Here's the view of it open. I realized as I was taking this photo that I should have stamped on the inside as well! I'll have to go back and do that later.
These are so quick and easy (the theme of my work!), and they're so cute!