Friday, August 17, 2007

One Last Quick Comment!

I got my stamp area cleaned up and even managed to make a few Christmas cards! I can't post them yet because I don't have the camera right now.

So, I've been playing around with my blog layout, colours, etc. If you've visited during this process, I apologize for some of the experimental looks you may have seen! I had a big jumble of colours and pictures at one point! I think I like this header I found on a free site. I'd like to learn how to design my own, but I don't have time right now! I don't think I have the software either.

If anyone can tell me an easy way to make my own, I'd appreciate it!

Also, please let me know what you think of the new look! Okay, I think I'd better get to bed now. Good night!

2 comments:

Healthy Family said...

I can't wait to see your cards, maybe I will do a couple more.. sigh.. lol I will be checking back in short order to see what kind of exciting cards you have made now. I can't wait!

Stamp With Linz said...

It's a lt easier than you might think. On blogger it's just a matter of finding a picture or image you like- like you've already done. For my header I set up all of that stuff & took the picture. Then used some photo program to add the text...and then uploaded it to the site. :)
Thanks for checking out my blog, I love making new "blogger" pals! :)
Best wishes!