Monday, August 20, 2007

Flaky Friends

Aren't these snowmen cute? I made this as another possible Stamp-a-Stack card. I'm not sure if the colouring would take to long for a SAS, though. I'll have to think about it and see what else I can come up with!

For this card, I went with traditional Christmas colours - Real Red and Glorious Green. I used the Flaky Friends stamp set (another new goodie!) and stamped the images in Basic Black. Then I coloured in the snowmen with assorted Stampin' Write markers. I used some Bashful Blue on the snow to give it a bit of dimension. The stars are Yoyo Yellow, punched out with the star punch. It's hard to tell from the photo, but I stamped the snowflake stamp that comes in the set in Real Red all over the card base to add some texture to it. I like the bold, bright colours in this one!

4 comments:

Samm said...

Very cute!!!

Samm
x

Allison said...

Shannon this is a great card! I love this layout. It is so versatile! Great creation!

Healthy Family said...

too cute!! LOVE IT!!

Diane said...

Nice!!!!!!!!Cool snowmen!!