Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March Scrapbook Club Layout

This month, my Scrapbook Club will be doing a layout based on this card that my Stamp Club made this month (scroll down to the second card on the post).  I LOVE the Vintage Vogue stamp set and jumbo wheel.  They are so versatile!
The pages are Very Vanilla 12 x 12.  I rolled the Very Vintage jumbo wheel across them in Old Olive ink.  Then I randomly stamped images from Vintage Vogue all over the pages in Perfect Plum.  For the first page, I stamped the Medallion in VersaMark and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Then I sponged Perfect Plum ink around it (Emerging Colour Technique).  I also sponged Plum ink around the edges of the pages to soften them.

For embellishments, I added some cut-out stamped flowers from the Vintage Vogue set.  A couple of them have half pearls from the Pretties kit.  I also added a clip with some Old Olive ribbon.

Blessings to you,

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hey Shannon! Love the vintage look!
Lovely colors too! I'm sure they will love them!