Sunday, March 21, 2010

Animal Stories Birthday

This is a card I came up with for a stamp-a-stack that I've been asked to do at the end of this month.  I've got four cards that we'll be making (five of each), so I'll post them over the next several days.
My hostess, Kate, wanted to do a kids' birthday card that could be used for a boy or girl, so I decided that I had to use the Tall Tales designer series paper and Animal Stories stamp set!  They're perfect!  I just pulled some colours out of the paper for the layers.  The card base is So Saffron.  The designer paper is on Rose Red, and the Whisper White stamped piece is on Old Olive.  The animal is stamped in Brilliant Blue, but I'll have other ink colours available (So Saffron, Rose Red, Old Olive), so the guests can stamp the animal in whatever colours they'd like.  The greeting is from Look Who's Turning.

Hope they like it!

Blessings to you,

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Shannon,that is the cutest!!!
I'm sure they'll love it!!

Alex said...

Great bday card Shannon, super cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex