Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sale-A-Bration!

I always say it's the most wonderful time of the year!  Sale-A-Bration has begun!  There are three ways to get free stuff from Stampin' Up! (and some from me - read on!).
  1. Host - Have your friends over for a party!  At your party, we'll create pinworthy products and have lots of fun!  When your party totals $200, you get a free package of silver glimmer paper and $35 in free products.  When your party totals $525, you get a free package of silver glimmer paper, a bundle of free SAB products including a stamp set, a package of designer series paper and a ribbon & button bundle, plus $90 in free products of your choice and a half-price item!  Contact me to book your party!  
  2. Shop - For every $60 you order, you get to choose a free SAB product!  Order online or contact me to order.
  3. Join - Because it is Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary, they are adding 25% more to the Starter Kit during SAB, so you'll get to choose $194 worth of products and pay only $125 (no tax or shipping).  Click here to join!
And I mentioned that you can get free stuff from me as well!  I am having a Sale-A-Bration draw where for every $60 you order, not only do you get a free SAB product, you will also be entered into my draw.  At the end of Sale-A-Bration, I will draw a name and that person will win my basket of Stampin' Up! goodies, which includes the Spring Fever Simply Scrappin' Kit, Pink Pirouette ink pad, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade ribbon, Everyday Enchantment brads, Holly Berry Bouquet fabric, Packed for Baby and Packed for Birthday stamp sets, and Happy Hello Simply Sent card kit (retail value of approximately $95).
 Happy Sale-A-Brating! 

Blessings to you,

No comments: