Thursday, January 24, 2013

SAB All-Occasion Stamp-A-Stack

I will be hosting a stamp-a-stack at my house on Friday, February 15.  Everyone who comes will get to make 20 cards (five each of the following four cards) for $35.  These are the cards we'll be making:
This baby card is customizable, so you can change the greeting if you don't need five baby cards.  Make it into a cute spring birthday card!
For this versatile card, I CASEd this card by Debbie Kolberg.  This card is intentionally blank so you can use it for a wedding, birthday, thank you or whatever you'd like!
A similar card to this was shown in this month's Stampin' Success demonstrator magazine.  It uses the new Sale-A-Bration designer series paper and Vine embossing folder.  Again, the greeting can be changed to suit your needs.
I CASEd this card from one I saw at a recent downline event.  I'm afraid I don't know who to give credit to, but I love how she used the Polka Dot Parade designer series paper with the Postage Stamp punch. 

Please contact me to register or to book your own Sale-A-Bration stamp-a-stack in your home.  

If you can't attend or host, but would like a kit to make the cards, please let me know.  You will get the supplies for four of each card, plus one of each card completely made so you can see how to put them together.  The cost is $40 plus shipping (if applicable).

Blessings to you,

No comments: