Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Valentine Heart

I LOVE the Happy Valentine Heart stamp that Stampin' Up! introduced this month.  It is so cute, and it coordinates perfectly with the Full Heart punch.
This is such a quick, easy project that you can make tons of for kids' classes or for your friends at work. I punched out some Pool Party cardstock with the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle and embossed it with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder.  The image is stamped in Regal Rose, punched out with the Full Heart punch, and attached to the Pool Party circle with some dimensionals.  I also discovered that the little heart on the Owl punch fits perfectly into the little heart on the stamp, so I added a little Pool Party heart to it!  The whole piece is adhered to the bag of jelly beans with some mini glue dots.  I finished it off by tying some Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon around the bag.

I found some yummy pink strawberry jelly beans at Bulk Barn, but you could also fill the bags with a Valentine pencil, other candy, packets of rockets or other Valentine treat.

Blessings,

No comments: