Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gently Falling Side-Step

How gorgeous is the Spice Cake Suite in the new Holiday Mini Catalogue???
For this Side Step Card, I used the Spice Cake designer series paper and the Gently Falling stamp set.  I matched the colours in the dsp to stamp the leaves - Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard and Early Espresso.  On the main piece, I used the mat pack and paper piercer and my Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker to create faux stitching.  Then I cut out the leaves and attached them to the piece with a mini clothespin (I just discovered these!  How cute!).  To finish off, I used the Eyelet border punch on some more dsp, added some hemp twine and an Espresso button.  

I think I will be getting a lot of use out of this stamp set and designer series paper (as will my Stamp Club ladies)!

Blessings to you,