Sunday, August 7, 2011

Elements of Style

I actually a little bit of time to do some stamping "just for fun" this afternoon!  So I just thought I'd play around with my Stampin' Write markers and the Elements of Style set.  I rarely do multi-coloured images on large stamps because it takes so long to colour the image with markers (I'm all about quick and easy!), but I took some time today to colour with Marina Mist and Always Artichoke before stamping it on Whisper White.  I sponged around the edges with Marina Mist and added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the flowers.  I layered the stamped piece on some Brushed Silver cardstock and tied some Marina Mist 1/8" ribbon around it.  I then popped a light blue rhinestone out of one of my "Ice" brads and adhered it to the ribbon with a mini glue dot.  And that's it!  Easy-peasy!

Thanks for reading!

Blessings to you,

No comments: