Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All-Day Scrap

On Saturday, my church hosted its ninth annual all-day scrap.  I am one of the organizers, so it has been a busy month getting ready for this!  We basically take over the church for the day!  Each lady gets her own table with lots of gifts, and we have hourly door prize draws, music, continental brunch, a catered supper (this year was southwest chicken with rice and spinach salad - yummy!) and a huge door prize draw at the end of the night.  We go from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.  I was so exhausted after this weekend, but it was a blast!

Here's the before shot from Friday night after we finished setting up.
Here we are Saturday, going full tilt!
Our theme was "Ever After", so for table gifts, we chose a lot of princess-y things (glitter, sparkly Sending Love designer series paper, a tiara, princess book, chocolate, Crystal Light and water)!
 
For our hourly door prize draws, the ladies could choose from items on this table.
 
All in all, a great day!  I did get some work done, though not as much as I would have liked!  I'll post some of what I did this week...

Blessings to you,

3 comments:

Alex said...

Looks like a lot of fun Shannon!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Corie said...

This is a great idea -- I'm sure everyone had a blast!!

Diane said...

Those are so much fun! I went to a couple of them!! Glad you had a great time Shannon!