Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Great Mail Day!

Don't you just love it when you get goodies in the mail!? Yesterday, I was thrilled to receive some creations from two very talented ladies whose blogs I stalk whenever I get a chance!

Teri sent this blog candy that I won from her awhile back. The Canadian postal system is so slow that it took awhile to get here! Thank you so much for sending the stamps, photo book and adorable card, Teri!
Here's the inside of the photo book Teri made:
Then Corie sent this criss-cross card! I was so happy to receive this! She posted a ton of criss-cross cards on her blog after Christmas, and I was just drooling over them! Thank you so much, Corie!

Make sure you check out these ladies' blogs! They are so talented (and super nice as well)!

6 comments:

Alex said...

Wow! Great mail day for you Shannon - I love that little book! Do you have directions by chance? Great for a class I want to do! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee said...

What stunning creations!!!! That book is so cute!! And I also just love Criss Cross cards!!!! Definitely a happy mailbox day!!

Diane said...

Lucky girl,those are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are always winning blog candy! They look wonderful...and I see some great acrylics! ;) Yes, I said that...the I don't like acrylic lady. LOL!

Asia said...

wow that is great. I love getting stuff in the mail since I am in college it even bettter LOL. Thanks for visting my blog. I love you blog too. I hope that you have a bless week.

Anonymous said...

Love your mini photo book. I think I will have to try my hand at it.

Linda