Thursday, April 3, 2014

February Stamp Club Cards

I apologize for not posting for so long!  This working full-time thing is really putting a crimp in my stamping and blogging time!  Luckily, we're on Spring Break this week, so I can get a bit caught up.  Here's a look at the cards that my club ladies made last month.  I used a lot of Sale-A-Bration products because I wanted to showcase them last month.
This first card is one that I CASEd from my upline, Winona Semler.  The card base is Smoky Slate, layered with Basic Gray that has been scored every inch horizontally with the Simply Scored tool.  The circle flowers are stamped in Blushing Bride from the Petal Parade stamp set, then punched with the 1-3/8" circle punch.  I wrapped some Blushing Bride chevron ribbon around from the back of the Basic Gray layer, and then added the circles on top with dimensionals.  Some white bakers twine tied around the ribbon at the top of the flowers and some small pearl jewels finish off the card.
I love this double ombre technique card that I CASEd from Rachel Tessman.  (Yes, I did a lot of CASEing this month!  I've been busy working and haven't had time to come up with my own designs!)  This card has Very Vanilla as a base with layers of Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo with matching butterflies.
This final card is one that I CASEd from Lisa Johnson.  The card base is Raspberry Ripple with a layer of Bermuda Bay that is embossed with the Decorative Dots SAB embossing folder.  The designer paper is from Birthday Basics, and the image from the See Ya Later set is stamped in Raspberry Ripple and Bermuda Bay.  There is some linen thread wrapped around the designer paper as well.

Thanks for reading!

Blessings,

No comments: