Sunday, February 9, 2014

February Club Layout

This month, my club ladies will be making this birthday layout using the Mosaic bundle.  I CASEd the top left-hand portion of the layout from this one by Catherine Harwood, and then kind of made up the rest of it myself.
I chose my colours from the Quatrefancy Specialty paper.  The background is Daffodil Delight.  I layered Whisper White and Island Indigo as well.  The photo mats are Strawberry Slush.  I added some Raspberry Ripple ribbon across the paper at the bottom (I would have used Primrose Petals if I'd had enough, but the Raspberry still blends!).  I made a couple of flag pieces for the top left-hand corner and embossed them in the Mosaic embossing folder.  The stamped pieces on the left page are from Mosaic Madness, punched with the Mosaic punch.  For the title, I stamped the letters in Island Indigo, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight before punching them out with the Mosaic punch and adhering them with dimensionals (the letter set I used is now retired, unfortunately, but I needed a small letter set that would fit in the mosaic-punched pieces!).  To finish it off, I tied some Island Indigo baker's twine through a silver button and adhered it on the flag pieces.

Blessings to you,

No comments: