Saturday, October 5, 2013

October Scrapbook Layout

This is the layout my Club ladies will be making this month. 
 I used the Sweater Weather designer series paper and used the colours from that to coordinate the leaves (Soft Sky, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango).  The background is Chocolate Chip, and the photo mats are Very Vanilla.  The leaves are cut using the Autumn Accents Bigz die, then I embossed them with the Woodgrain embossing folder to give them some texture.

For the frame on the first page, I cut a one-inch border from the center of a 5 x 7 piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock using my paper trimmer.  I then cut the corners diagonally to have four separate pieces.  I stamped the pieces with Woodgrain around the outside and sponged some Chocolate Chip ink around it as well before glueing the pieces back onto a 5 x 7 sheet of Very Vanilla cardstock.

Blessings to you,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very beautiful thank you sharing this information.miss you quotes

david said...

I am Business man and online work. text message april fools. I love to write on several social topics like Funny Graduation Announcements, Everyday Quotes and much more.