Thursday, May 30, 2013

May Stamp Club Cards

May was all about showcasing some retiring products.  It was also about CASEing because I didn't have a lot of time to come up with my own projects!  I'm glad there are such talented demonstrators out there who share their creations with all of us!
I'm afraid I can't remember who I CASEd this first card from.  I had pinned it on my Pinterest board, but the link takes me to a photo instead of a website, so I apologize to whoever made this beautiful card that I can't give you credit. 

It uses lots of products from the Spring Catalogue (only available until tomorrow!), including the Tea for Two designer series paper, Designer Brads and 5/8" Flower Trim.  I also used Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, which is retiring.  The bottom portion is vellum embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder, which did make its way into the new catalogue!
The next card is by Janice Warhank.  I found it on Mary Fish's blog.  It uses the Just Believe stamp set, which, unfortunately, is retiring.  I stamped it in Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery, two beautiful colours that I am very sad to say good-bye to!  It is embossed with the Tulip Border embossing folder and tied with some Old Olive Striped Organdy ribbon (from the Spring Catalogue).  The Celery pieces are punched with the scallop border punch.
This final card is by Mary Fish, from whom I borrow a lot of ideas!  She's amazing!  It showcases a new product, the A Round Array stamp set, along with some retiring items, including the Nursery Time designer series paper, In Color Designer brads and Riding Hood Red (taffeta ribbon & cardstock).

I'll have some great projects to show you using new products in the coming weeks!

Blessings to you,




No comments: