Friday, May 3, 2013

April Scrapbook Club Layout

I know I haven't blogged for quite awhile!  I came down with strep throat about three weeks ago, which put me out of commission for about a week.  Then I was filling it for our church secretary, who had surgery, and subbing lots for the past few weeks, so I've basically been treading water keeping my family fed and my house in reasonable condition!  Needless to say, I haven't had much time for stamping or blogging!

Anyway, it's time to get back into it.  This is the layout that my Scrapbook Club ladies made last week.
I wanted to use the Sent With Love paper, which was only available until the end of April, and lots of the ladies were asking for a travel-themed layout.  The bottom two strips of designer series paper are adhered with sticky strip along the bottom and up both sides so they make pockets on the layout.  I thought they would be a cute place to slip in tickets and other souvenirs.  The ladies were able to use the Big Shot to cut out their title letters for whichever place they wanted to scrapbook.

Hopefully I'll have more time over the next little while to get caught up on my stamping and blogging!  Thanks for reading today!

Blessings,

No comments: