Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Stamp Club Projects

Of course, I'll be using the Summer Smooches product suite with my Stamp Clubs as well!  I love all the colours - they make me happy! :)
This card is a modified Joy Fold card using the large scallop circle die with the Big Shot and my Circle Scissors Plus circle cutter.
I've been wanting to use the maze game pieces from the Occasions Mini Catalogue for a long time, and this is my last month to use them!  I started out thinking I would make a kids' card, but then I thought adults would enjoy the maze game too (I know I spent a lot of time playing with it!).  So here is my "adult" maze game card.  I used Twitterpated designer series paper with Riding Hood Red and Basic Black accents.
My evening club will be making this bird house using the Milk Carton die and the Big Shot.
My morning Stamp Club ladies don't like 3-D projects, so they will be making this card using the Labels Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
Thanks for reading!

Blessings to you,

No comments: