Monday, April 2, 2012

April Scrapbook Club Layout

I can't tell you how excited I am about Stampin' Up!'s Summer Smooches promotion.  For the month of April, we can get a stamp set, designer series paper, fabric buttons, seam binding ribbon, fabric, digital downloads and so much more in the Summer Smooches product suite that will be in the new Idea Book & Catalogue that comes out in June!
Well, of course, I had to make this month's layout using some of those gorgeous products!  I wanted to highlight the designer series paper, so I kept the background Whisper White with some Island Indigo accents.  There is a layer of Daffodil Delight seam binding under the two 12" strips of dsp as well.  The stamped images are from the Bright Blossoms stamp set, stamped in Daffodil Delight and Lucky Limeade.  I made a medallion using the Simply Scored tool with a fabric button in the center as well.
I just love how bright and cheery this product suite is!  Hopefully my scrapbook club ladies will love it too!

Blessings to you,

No comments: