Sunday, March 20, 2011

Watery Image Stamping

I thought this was a cool technique: water image stamping!  I know I saw this on someone's blog and CASEd the card, but I'm afraid I can't remember where I saw it.  (If you know, please leave me a comment and I'll credit the person!)

All you do for this one is stamp your image first on neutral cardstock.  Then stamp it again on a window sheet or the smooth side of the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig clear sheet.  Cover the image you stamped on the neutral cardstock and press the window sheet onto the other side of the cardstock.

Keep the first image covered while you sponge ink over the mirror image, darker at the middle line of the paper, to look like water.

Here are the supplies I used:
Stamps: Thanks for Caring, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Marina Mist
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Word Window punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for reading!

Blessings to you,

No comments: