The card is CASEd from one that was apparently shown at Leadership this year (I wasn't there, but my friend, Donna Wizniuk, brought back photos!).
It is a departure from my usual style, but I like the bright colours. Here are the steps to make the card:
Fold the Daffodil Delight card so the shorter part is the front of your card. Adhere the Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper strip to the inside right part of your card.
Adhere the Wild Wasabi stem right against the right edge of the card front. Punch a “leaf” out of Wild Wasabi textured paper using either the wing of the Two-Step Bird punch or the leaf of the Blossom Petals punch. Glue this to the left of your stem.
To make the flower:
- Place sticky strip around the outside edge of the 1-inch circle you have in your cello bag (the circle should match your pompom trim).
- Poke a hole through the center of the 1-inch circle with the paper piercer.
- Remove the sticky strip backing and put your fabric designer brad through the hole you punched.
- Wrap your pompom trim around the fabric brad, pressing it into the sticky strip and tucking it into the bottom of the brad.
- Punch a large scallop circle out of Melon Mambo textured cardstock.
- Adhere the pompom/fabric brad piece to the center of your Melon Mambo scallop circle “flower”.
Place adhesive on the back of one half of the Melon Mambo flower and adhere it to the top of your stem on the card so that half of the flower is overlapping the designer series paper when you close the card. Stamp your greeting on the bottom left of the card front in Melon Mambo ink.
Thanks for reading!
Blessings to you,