Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sweet Pea


I absolutely LOVE this Sweet Pea designer series paper (and you get so much in a pack!  48 sheets!)  It is so bright and fun, and it goes perfectly with the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt pieces.  I am planning on using this paper and these felt pieces in my Scrapbook Club this month, so stay tuned for a layout featuring them!

For this card, I used Rose Red as the card base, paired with Pretty in Pink as a mat.  I added the Sweet Pea dsp and did some faux stitching using my mat pack, paper piercer and a Rose Red Stampin' Write marker.

After that, I just added the Sweet Pea stitched felt pieces with some mini glue dots and stamped a little sentiment using Teeny Tiny Wishes

And voila!  Quick and easy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings to you,

No comments: