Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stamp-a-Stack Cards

I've been pretty busy this November with lots of different activities, including some stamp-a-stacks!  This is the time of year people want to book a party where they get to make a bunch of Christmas cards to send out.  Here are some of the cards I've done at my stamp-a-stacks so far.

This one uses the Petals-A-Plenty Impressions Folder and the Season of Joy stamp set.

For this one, I stamped the Patterned Pines stamp in Soft Suede and dabbed Champagne Shimmer Paint over the trees.  I also used the Christmas Cocoa designer series paper.

I totally CASEd this snowman card - I forget who from, so if it's you, please let me know and I'll give you credit!  Below, I adapted it to use the Cold & Cuddly stamp set (less colouring!).





For this one, I used the Delightful Decorations in Glorious Green, Real Red and Crushed Curry.  The red decoration is punched from the flocked paper in the Christmas Cocoa designer series pack.  I also used the Sparkle & Shine jumbo wheel.

No comments: