Saturday, November 7, 2009

November Stamp Club Projects

This month's Stamp Club is all about Christmas!  I am so excited to be making Christmas cards again, and I have to share the excitement!

This first card uses some non-traditional colours (Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink, Shimmery White).  I CASEd it from a card made by Lorna Raczynski.  I also used Frost White Shimmer Paint on the snowflakes (which are made with the Snowflakes Sizzlits 4-Pack and my Big Shot) and around the edge of the pink part.  The center part of the card has a snowflakes window sheet and some snowflakes from Christmas Punch stamped behind it in Bravo Burgundy.  I also wrapped some silver elastic cord around the card.

This second card is one I've already posted, but I wanted to make it at Stamp Club as well.  It uses polished stone technique with Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Pale Plum and silver reinkers.  I embossed the snowflakes from Serene Snowflakes on the polished stone background in silver.  To finish, I used the Snowflake punch to make a vellum and silver snowflake and attached those with a clear rhinestone brad.  There's also some Whisper White organdy ribbon wrapped around and the sentiment from Four the Holidays stamped in Night of Navy.

This final card is another CASE, this time of a card by Christy Harsch.  The photo is doesn't quite show it properly, but the poinsettia is made of two Ruby Red and one Garden Green 5-Petal Flower punches.  I didn't notice that the green one had turned before I took the photo, so you can't really see it!  It's supposed to be offsetting the flower so it looks like leaves in the background!

Anyway, I also used the Scallop Edge punch and the Heard from the Heart stamp set for this one.

I'm looking forward to getting together with all my Stamp Club ladies on Monday and Tuesday!

Thanks for reading!
Blessings to you,

No comments: