Monday, February 2, 2009

Halloween Fun (yes, I'm behind in my scrapbooking)!

Our church had its annual Scrapbooking Day last Saturday, and I finally got a chance to get some scrapbooking done. It's rare that I actually scrapbook photos - I'm usually doing layouts for my scrapbook club, but I don't add pictures to them! Here are a few of the pages I did of the boys at Halloween this year.

The only Stampin' Up! stuff I used for these pages is the cardstock. I'm afraid I don't know who makes the designer paper. I have a habit of going into scrapbook stores and buying a bunch of paper that catches my attention, then putting it in a box and leaving it there until the time comes to use it. I dug around and found this great Halloween-coloured paper, but I bought it so long ago, I don't know where it's from!


2 comments:

Heather P. said...

Great LO's!

Alex said...

Fabulous layouts Shannon, glad you got some time to play! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex