Saturday, February 7, 2009

Delicate Dots Spring

This is an 8 x 8" layout I did for a workshop that my friend, Patti, hosted last night. It was actually the make & take because I wanted the ladies to get a chance to play with the Big Shot! I really don't know how I managed before I got mine! LOL!

Anyway, I started with the Sale-A-Bration designer series paper, Delicate Dots, and chose my colours from that. The page is Barely Banana, rolled with the Scatter Sunshine jumbo wheel in the same colour of ink. I put a strip of Sahara Sand across the bottom that had been stamped with the flower from Simply Said in the same colour of ink as well. For the title, we stamped with the Short Order alphabet in Sahara Sand and punched the letters out with the 1" circle punch. Then we inked the edges with Bashful Blue, Barely Banana and Certainly Celery. The envelope is the Scalloped Envelope Bigz die, wrapped with Very Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain. I also made a little Bashful Blue insert for journaling in the envelope.

We had lots of fun last night! I'll post a few more of the cards I demo'd later in the week.

Have a great weekend!

Blessings to you,

No comments: