Monday, September 1, 2008

Denise's Pick Three Challenge

This is a card I made for Denise's Pick Three Challenge. I CASEd this card by Alesasndra Reyes from the Stampers' Showcase on the SU! Demo site.

Denise's challenge was to choose three of the following to make a card:

- metallic paper
- circle punch
- die cut
- burgundy
- leaf stamp
- brad

I chose burgundy, metallic paper and brads (and kind of a leaf stamp!).

I used the Polished Stone technique for the background on glossy white paper.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Ink: Basic Black Classic ink; Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss, Gold ink refills
Paper: Brushed Gold, Bravo Burgundy, Glossy White
Embellishments: Bravo Burgundy grosgrain, gold brads

Thanks for reading today!

Blessings to you,

3 comments:

Diane said...

What a beauty Shannon! Lovely colors!

Denise Clark said...

Shannon, great job! I love the technique you used and thanks for letting people know about the PICK 3!

Denise

Jeanette said...

Hi Shannon -

I love your pick 3 card. And, thanks for sharing the technique.

I see you are from Alberta, Canada. We spent a fabulous month there touring the area around Lake Louise and Banff. What a beautiful area. I'll never forget the color of the water there.