Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Memory Match Game in a Tin

Here's another little craft I made for my fall classes. It's a children's Memory Match card game in a tin. I did not come up with this idea - it was shared at our large downline meeting by Winona Semler (an amazing stamper!).

There are six pairs of cards that I stamped with the animals from Pun Fun and coloured using my Stampin' Write markers. I decorated the tin with Summer Picnic designer series paper. The band that goes around the tin is also decorated with Summer Picnic and coordinating cardstock, and stamped with Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and Define Your Life. I thought it would make a cute stocking stuffer or travel game. You could also make magnet games like Tic Tac Toe since they would stick to the tin!

Well, my New Catalogue Open House is tomorrow and I still have tons to do to get ready for it! I'm very excited - I hope people show up for it! Wish me luck!

Blessings to you,

4 comments:

Alex said...

This is fabulous Shannon - I am totally going to CASE this for a craft fair I have coming up, what a great gift!!! Awesome, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee said...

Very fun! I made one with Melanie's animals in a smaller tin a couple months ago! They sure make great gifts!!

Denise Clark said...

LOVE this and am going to make several as Christmas gifts for nieces and nephews! Thanks for the great idea!

Denise

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

LOVELOVELOVE this idea and inspiration, Shannon!....gonna case this for something for my grandguys! Creative blessings, Debbie