Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PIF Blog Candy

BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!

I signed up for Lee's Pay It Forward Blog Candy a few weeks ago, but I was absolutely stunned when I received the package from her this week. You would not believe all the goodies she sent! I had to take two pictures because I couldn't fit it all into one! She sent tons of paper of all different sizes, mulberry paper, flower brads, eyelets, ribbon, flowers, Color Box ink, micro beads, clear stamps, embellishments. All I can say is, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lee!"

Now it's my turn to Pay it Forward! So, if you would like to participate, leave a comment here. I will send some equally amazing blog candy to the first three people who comment here, who in turn, will "pay it forward" to three more people. I think this is such a fun way to see what other people are using for their paper crafting and get some new ideas and goodies!

BTW, make sure you check out Lee's blog. She's a new friend I've made here in Blogland, and I'm so thankful to have "met" her. What a wonderful, talented lady she is. Her creations are amazing.

6 comments:

Blue Daisy said...

Hi! I've just found your blog - I love your cards! I would love to be part of your PIF Candy offering!

love
tracyx

Alex said...

How awesome for you Shannon! I love PIF - I have done several and think it's a wonderful thing! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee said...

Just wanted to say I'm so happy it got there safely!!! And I know I'm going to see some absolutely stunning creations from you...like always!! (I'm not playing again so don't count me in the first 3.....but I didn't want to wait to post!! LOL)

Sam said...

I love the name of your blog. I also really enjoyed your cards. They are some of the best I have seen out there so far. sandy

Stampin Cats said...

I would love to be part of your PIF. It is always fun to put together suprises for people.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are some great goodies!!! ;)