- Take a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock (Garden Green here - I would have used Old Olive to match the paper, but I didn't have any!). Score the cardstock every 4 inches horizontally and vertically, so you have nine 4-inch squares.
- Cut out the four corner squares with your paper cutter or scissors.
- Decorate the four outside squares as desired - leave the center square blank (I just adhered some Dashing designer paper to the outside squares).
- Attach an eyelet to the outside corners of each square (gold ones here).
- Fold up the sides and tie the corners together through the eyelets with cord or ribbon (I used Real Red 1/4" grosgrain).
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Super Easy Gift Box
This is a little gift box that my friend, Kristine, showed me how to make. It's super easy (what else would I do?!). Here's how to make it: