Thursday, December 6, 2007

Super Easy Gift Box

This is a little gift box that my friend, Kristine, showed me how to make. It's super easy (what else would I do?!). Here's how to make it:
  1. Take a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock (Garden Green here - I would have used Old Olive to match the paper, but I didn't have any!). Score the cardstock every 4 inches horizontally and vertically, so you have nine 4-inch squares.
  2. Cut out the four corner squares with your paper cutter or scissors.
  3. Decorate the four outside squares as desired - leave the center square blank (I just adhered some Dashing designer paper to the outside squares).
  4. Attach an eyelet to the outside corners of each square (gold ones here).
  5. Fold up the sides and tie the corners together through the eyelets with cord or ribbon (I used Real Red 1/4" grosgrain).
I wrapped this gift with some red tissue paper. It's a perfect little gift box for jams, antipasto, etc. This one has some Victorian Epicure Cheese, Chives and Bacon dip mix in it! Yummy!

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

Its so pretty! I love that paper!

Anonymous said...

Very cute box! I've made one similar to this for an 'easter basket' doorprize...it was so simple! ;)

Stamping Moments said...

Lovely Lovely box, I will have to try one of these!! Thank you for letting me know about Candace message on her blog about me, thats very kind, jenny xx

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

WAY Yummy!!!!...and super easy to re-create!!!
OH....and BTW.....you've been tagged...visit my blog!!

Diane said...

Neato Shannon...TFS!!!It looks great! I love your RAK list,I will keep them in mind!!