Sunday, January 19, 2014

Janaury Club Layout - Friendship

I've been subbing full-time for the past two weeks, and I'll be subbing again this whole week, so I haven't had any time to post anything! And at the beginning of February, I'll be going back to work full-time teaching grade 2 for the rest of the year for a lady who's going on maternity leave, so I'm afraid my posts may be few and far between until the summer!  I managed to take a photo of the scrapbook layout that my club ladies will be making tomorrow, so I figured I'd better post it!
I CASEd this layout by Christine Gaydos, but I changed out the designer paper and the colours.  I used the Kaleidoscope designer series paper that's in our Celebrate the Everyday catalogue and paired it with the coordinating Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Basic Black and Basic Gray.  It's actually a pretty simple layout.  There are 40 hexagon-punched pieces arranged mosaically.  The "Friendship?" sentiment is from the From My Heart stamp set, and the "Sweet, Sweet Moments" stamp is from Happy Day.  I added a silver button to the greeting, tied with some white baker's twine.  Enjoy!

Blessings to you,

No comments: