Certainly Celery and cut it in half in a wavy line for the grass (one half for each page). I sponged Certainly Celery ink along the top of it to add some texture. The photo mats are Marina Mist with Whisper White. We tied some Melon Mambo scallop dot ribbon around one mat and Marina Mist striped organdy ribbon.
Here are the punches we used for each part:
- Extra Large Oval punch (Sunshine & Sprinkles designer series paper)
- Word Window punch (2 Crumb Cake, 1 Whisper White for greeting)
- Modern Label punch (1 Crumb Cake)
- Blossom Petals builder punch (3 Daffodil Delight, 2 Wild Wasabi per flower) - these are all the same piece from the punch - the Wasabi one goes behind the three yellow ones, and one is cut in half lengthwise for the leaf. For the stem, just cut a thin strip of Wasabi cardstock to whatever length you'd like.
- Bitty Butterfly punch (1 Melon Mambo, 1 Sunshine & Sprinkles dsp for inside large butterfly)
- Elegant Buttefly punch (1 Melon Mambo)
- 1-3/4" Circle punch (Crumb Cake - body)
- Ornament punch (Crumb Cake - head)
- Large Oval punch (2 Crumb Cake - ears)
- Small Oval punch (retired - 1 Crumb Cake - mouth, 2 Pink Pirouette - ears)
- Small Oval punch (current - 4 Crumb Cake - paws)
- Owl punch (Pink Pirouette heart for nose)
Blessings to you,