Friday, October 19, 2012

Flower Power!

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, my Stamp Club ladies had a "CASEd from the Catalogue" theme this month.  One of the items we copied was the flower featured on p. 99 of the catalogue.  Well, as I was looking at the flower, I thought we needed to do something with it.  It would be cute as a decoration in a plant or for a party favour, but with only one of them, my ladies needed a card!  So I added it as an embellishment to a card and here's what we made:
I used Rich Razzleberry as the card base and accents (from the Brights designer series paper stack).  The white piece is embossed with our new Argyle embossing folder.  The sentiment is stamped from Itty Bitty Banners and cut out with the Bitty Banners framelits dies.  I adhered the flower to the card with mini glue dots (those little suckers are strong!). 

Here's the flower before it was made into a card, as posted previously here:
I'm gearing up for Christmas now, so you'll be seeing lots of holiday ideas in the coming weeks!

Blessings to you,

No comments: