Friday, September 7, 2012

Evergreen Glimmer

I love the new Evergreen stamp set in the Holiday catalogue.  I recently saw this card by Heather Cooper, and I fell in love with it, so I had to CASE it.   
The card base is Cherry Cobbler.  I stamped the Woodgrain background on some Very Vanilla cardstock in Soft Suede ink, then swiped the ink pad over the edges of the vanilla paper.  I used the Labels Framelits with the Big Shot for the Always Artichoke, Champagne Glimmer and Very Vanilla layers.  The tree is stamped in Always Artichoke, then I embossed the words over the tree with gold embossing powder.  Finally, there are some dots of Cherry Cobbler dazzling details over the tree with a rhinestone jewel at the top.  Some Cherry Cobbler seam binding finishes off the card. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

No comments: