Sunday, October 16, 2011

Silver-y Wedding!

This is a wedding card I created for one of my former students, who got married last weekend!  Congratulations, Melanie and Brennan!
I wanted to keep it simple and elegant.  I embossed some Whisper White cardstock with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, then I sponged Platinum Shimmer Paint over the raised images.  I added some Rhinestone Jewels to the centers of the flowers after I layered it onto some Brushed Silver cardstock.  I embossed the sentiment from Word Play in silver and added a little Rhinestone Jewel to the diamond image on "do".  Finally, I adhered it all to the Whisper White card base before tying some Whisper White Organza Ribbon around the whole thing.  The wrapping paper I used for their gift was silver and white, so it matched perfectly!

Blessings to you,

1 comment:

babar said...

white card look gorgeous with the use of charming stone.
plastic discount card
PVC cards