Sunday, April 3, 2011

And the Winner of the Sale-A-Bration Draw is...

For Sale-A-Bration this year, my customers had the opportunity to enter my own special SAB draw.  For every $60 they spent at one time, they got an entry.
The basket contains over $150 in products, including 3 stamp sets, a package of Designer Series paper, a Simply Scrappin' Kit, two Stampin' Write markers, some tins, Twill Tape, coasters, an assortment of ribbon, some flower brads and a 6 x 6 piece of every designer series paper in the 2010 - 2011 Idea Book & Catalogue.
I had my son choose a name from the draw basket...
And the winner is...
Congratulations, Bea!  I will be contacting you to get your prize to you!  A huge thank you to all my customers for all your support during Sale-A-Bration, and all year long!  I love you all!

Blessings to you,

1 comment:

Diane said...

Lucky Bea! That's one nice basket!