Sunday, July 11, 2010

July Stamp Club Cards

I am thrilled to have enough ladies in my Stamp Clubs that we can meet over the summer, although this is the last meeting for my Monday night club. I've had a great year with these ladies!  I'll be showcasing lots of our new catalogue products and colours at this month's clubs.

This first card uses a combination of techniques - I learned it from a very talented lady, Lynne Scratch.  It combines the bouncing brayer and dazzling diamond dust techniques, along with embossing with the Big Shot.

I used the Manhattan Flowers embossing folder to make the flowers in Whisper White, then used two brayers to apply Marina Mist and Elegant Eggplant ink randomly on the flowers.  Then I cut around the edges of the flowers, applied VersaMark to the whole piece and heat embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. 

To finish off the card, I adhered the flower piece to a Marina Mist (LOVE this colour!) card base, wrapped some Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta ribbon around it and added a sentiment.

This second card is one I made for my sister-in-law, Wendy's, workshop this afternoon, but I thought it would be a great Stamp Club card because it uses all the new In Colors!

I used the new Level 1 hostess set Because I Care with my In Color Stampin' Write markers.  I coloured the different colours on the flower part of the stamp and Pear Pizzazz on the stem and leaf before stamping on Whisper White.  I then sprayed this piece with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz to give it a soft, shimmery look.

To finish off, I matted the flower piece on some Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush cardstock, wrapped some Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain around it and adhered it to the Blushing Bride card base.  The sentiment is stamped in Blushing Bride and Concord Crush.

The final card is a Gate Fold card that I made using the new Greenhouse Gala designer series paper.  I pulled the colours from the paper - Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso.  The stamp set is Awash With Flowers.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow and Tuesday night Stamp Clubs!  Thanks for reading!

Blessings to you,

2 comments:

Diane said...

They all look fabulous Shannon!
I'm sure you'll have a blast with your class!

bed frames said...

I saw a lot of card today. All of them what so beautiful. But I think yours is one of a kind. I can tell that you put all your effort just to make that.