Monday, May 31, 2010

Soft Suede & Smooch Spritz!

This is one of the cards we did as a make & take at my downline meeting.  I wanted to play with some of the new Summer Mini stuff, so here's what I came up with.

I used the new Presto Patterns designer paper and sprayed it with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz.  How much do you love this pre-embossed paper?  It dried surprisingly fast, and then I dabbed the excess off with a paper towel.

Then I stamped some flourished from the Elements of Style set in Soft Suede along the bottom.  To finish it off, I layered it on some Barely Banana cardstock, stamped some more flourishes and a sentiment from Great Friend, all in Soft Suede.  I tied some Suede polka dot ribbon around the whole thing and adhered it to the Suede card base.

Et voila!  I'll be making this card at my summer workshops to show off the Summer Mini products.

Thanks for reading!


Blessings to you,

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hey Shannon,such a pretty card! Love those colors!!!