Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sunshine Thanks

I am so excited because next week my husband and I get to go away for a weekend ALONE! It's been over two years since we've spent a significant amount of time without the kids around, and I am so looking forward to it. My mom is coming to stay with the kids for the weekend and we're off to Canmore, Alberta! Anyway, I just got the Sunshine Garden designer series paper, and I couldn't wait to play with it! I made this thank you card for one of my hostesses. I CASEd a card by my upline, Winona, that we made awhile back at a downline meeting.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Cheep Talk, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip
Paper: More Mustard, Pacific Point, Whisper White cs, Sunshine Garden dsp
Accessories: Mustard grosgrain, 1 3/8" circle punch,

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Shannon,

This is a sweet card.

Jeanette