I used the Love You Much bundle to make this card. I love the new Candy Lane designer series paper! The stamp set is, of course, Love You Much, stamped in Basic Brown and coloured in with blender pens in Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss ink. I matted the "Love You Much" image on Close to Cocoa". Then I stamped the triple hearts in Riding Hood Red on Pink Pirouette and punched them out with the Three Heart Punch. The Candy Lane paper is matted on Pink Pirouette as well.
You can see on the inside of the card that there is a "flinger" for confetti. It actually springs out when you open the card and throws confetti! Here are the instructions for that (if you would like a printable copy, just email me and I'll send it to you):
1. Create a standard-sized card.
2. Cut coloured cardstock to 6 1/2 x 2" for the flinger.
3. Score 1/4" in from the edge of each long side.
4. Score at every 1 1/2" from the short side. This will leave a 1/2" tab on the end (your score marks will be at 1 1/2, 3, 4 1/2 and 6").
5. Cut notches at all intersections of teh scored lines.
6. Punch a 1/8" hole at the first and third intersections of the scored lines (the tab section being the bottom, and therefore the fourth intersection).
7. Fold in the 1/4" scores and adhere.
8. Fold in to create a box. Use the 1/2" tab to adhere it closed (you will have a box with no sides).
9. Press the box flat and attach a #2 rubber band through the punched notches.
10. Create a pocket using a 2 3/4" square of designer paper. Fold in the corners to create a 2" square. (This will hold your confetti.)
11. Adhere the bottom of the box, using sticky strip, to the inside of the card (towards the bottom right). The highest point of the rubber band should be toward the fold in the card, and the bottom of the rubber band should be toward the opening. This allows the flinger to fire in the right direction.
12. Adhere the pocket to the top of your box.
13. Fill with confetti and close the card.
I hope this makes sense! Thank you to Rachel Korpi for these instructions!
Blessings to you,