Thursday, May 31, 2007

Stamp-a-Stacks















I've been doing quite a few stamp-a-stacks lately, and I absolutely love them! It's so nice to get together with a group of ladies and just make cards and chat. It's a great way to get to know people better. For my stamp-a-stacks (SAS), I charge $30 and people get to make 20 cards (5 each of 4 different designs). Above are a few of the cards we did at my SAS this month. I pre-cut everything, and they just stamp them and put them together. They get to learn some stamping techniques and try out Stampin' Up!'s amazing products as well. The rose card design was borrowed from a demonstrator who submitted the card to the Stampin' Up! demonstrator site (her name is Robin Caron). I borrowed the basic layout of the navy from my upline, Sarah Hunter, and turned it into a buckle card. For the Doodle This card, I used the new spiral punch from the Spring Mini catalogue. I also put Crystal Effects on the dots of the flower. You can't see it well in the picture, but it makes them 3-D and the color comes up into the dots. It's really a cool effect. I love the doodles notebook page look from this stamp set and punch! (All images copyright Stampin' Up! 1999 - 2007.)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Too but we're not closer,cause I would go to that,sounds like fun!
That yellow card is beautiful,so are the others,but flowers do it for me!TFS!!